Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

My work computer is heavily tracked, and the official corporate rules are very strict, but most people appear to have smartphones and if you sit at anybody's desk (including my boss's) for more than 5 minutes, their phone does something communicative - emails, texts or rings.

My boss doesn't actually pick up if we're in there though my last meth-head boss would totally text and talk right in front of us.

I only ever use the internet on my work computer for work-related stuff.

We have productivity goals we have to meet, and I usually meet/exceed them. But I definitely read bfp from my iphone while at work, and I generally post on breaks. If I hear a song I like on Pandora, I will sometimes find the link on youtube and paste it to the listening thread while working. It's a pretty quick maneuver and then it's there for posterity (read: for my own future enjoyment). If they ever make us put our smartphones away, it will be the podcasts I'll miss most.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post: