View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 06:32 AM   #5
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

I joined a really cheap gym in December. I used to pay literally 12 times as much for Crunch in my neighborhood. It's huge, with splashy purple and yellow decor, very decent new equipment, but no free weights, classes, trainers, or any of the high-end stuff—none of which I ever used.

Anyway, on the way home from work I get off the train, walk a block to my new gym, then use seven stationary weight machines (four sets, ten reps each at each machine).

Sometimes I change in the bathroom at work as I'm leaving at 5, so I can move in and out of the gym even more quickly. I always feel like I'm in a hurry to get home, which is where I want to be, 24/7, but alas it is not possible.

After I leave the gym I get back on the train, go a few more stops, and I'm home. I have some frozen grapes and relax for a few minutes, then I do 15 minutes on my exercycle, a beautiful, museum-quality (I saw one just like it at the Smithsonian, LOL!), Schwinn from the sixties that really kicks my ass.

I do that three times a week. Not as much as I used to do, but that's the pattern I'm in now.