Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,635 Times in 3,981 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
~ ~ ~ Project: BRACELETS! ~ ~ ~

*Make at least one bracelet for each person on the list. Bracelets can be made with beads, charms, hemp, embroidery floss, leather, jute or whatever you want! See Pinterest for ideas. The designs and materials are totally up to you!

*You can make bracelets to size (see each person's sign up) or you can make them adjustable.

*Send $7 to wrangler with your project.

*Please put each person's bracelet/s in a baggie, or envelope, or include a tag on them. On each baggie (Sharpies are great for this!) or envelope or tag write your name, the name of the person it's for, and the date.

Due date is 4/30/2024, and final date for me to receive is by 05/07/2024 or you will go on the hold list for 4 months.

I will mail out by 5/14/2024.

Remember to send me your addresses and ask for mine if you do not already have it.

Remember to include your wrist size! This is the size you want your bracelets, not the actual size of your wrist. For example, my wrist is exactly 8" around, but I put 8 1/2" below because I like my bracelets a little loose. (TIP: if you can't find a tape measure, remember a regular sheet of paper is 8 1/2 x 11. Wrap the short end around your wrist and make your best guess.)

1. GeorgiaMa'am - wrist size 8 1/2"
2. clay - wrist size 8"
3. Nycfem - 7.5 to 8
4. Besame* ...7 to 7.5
5. soft silver
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: