Old 12-26-2019, 04:52 PM   #88
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
What advice have you for situations where one has lost all inheritance and irreplaceable 18th-19th large antique collection as well as all family items incl. photographs and artwork in addition to all my art deco bedroom set, clothing, and maybe (not sure) worse, my home. Mourning daily.

20 years later, I am still reeling from the loss. Psychiatric care, counseling, anti-depressants, and anxiolytics provide no relief from the emotional pain.

I am a physical masochist and can take quite a bit of pain, but this emotional pain has me licked. The tunnel is only black, no steam valves, no relief and no light at the end. I have no pain killers, don't drink, no drugs. The only thread is my Partner who doesn't deal well with emotional issues. Don't get me wrong, She does protect and provide well. I feel physically safe in Her care, but I haven't left the apartment for a year except for doctors appointments. I wake up, watch TV, online is my only contact with the world outside. The world is closing in on me.
For me I have no family contact,and have accepted I will get zero,of the money my Dad left me 30 yrs ago.
I do have my father in my heart.I try not dwell on the past,"sometimes not easy at all"but I keep practicing.I have found happiness,in my music,taking Scout to the beach,my garden,going to the gym,even though it's 3 am to avoid people.
I find it funny,once my life was full of people,but now most people annoy me and talk nonsense anyway.
I wish I could help,but at least I can listen and hear you,some of us are sensitive,that capitalisim has driven us to self contained.Take care
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post: