Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Virgin Ben Moynihan jailed for revenge attacks on women

An 18-year-old who attempted to murder three women in revenge for the fact he was still a virgin has been jailed for 21 years.

Ben Moynihan, of Knightstone Court, Portsmouth, was found guilty in January of stabbing the women as they walked home alone.

They were attacked in separate incidents in Portsmouth last summer.

Moynihan must serve an additional five years on licence after his sentence ends, Winchester Crown Court heard.

During his trial, jurors heard Moynihan had difficulties finding a girlfriend and losing his virginity.

'Chilling and disturbing'

Police found a note which read "all women needs to die" and a journal containing descriptions of violence Moynihan dubbed his "diary of evil".

They also uncovered letters in which Moynihan said his frustration at not being able to lose his virginity had led to the attacks.

He wrote: "I was planning to murder mainly women as an act of revenge because of the life they gave me, I'm still a virgin at 17," he wrote.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-hampshire-31765086
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: