View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 04:04 PM   #5
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
i got nothin to add but i am interested in the topic...although i don't want to start one so much as join one lol

i am not in a place right now where i would make a good primary but i think i'd be an awesome beta girl!
lol.. Beta can be fun too! That has been my main "role" within my past poly relations.. It can be good if all partners are honest (including ME) with what they really want and need from the relationship..

I was actually just talking to a friend today about this.. I'm not sure I am really in the space to be in a primary relationship either, but it's always good to hear other's stories and experience. Thank you for posting