View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 04:25 PM   #6
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post

Now i am a submissive to a couple in a primary relationship. i do not have a primary, nor am i looking for one. If i were, though, i might be in a tough position. What are the odds -- to meet someone you feel that kind of potential with, for her to be kinky, poly, and OK with you worshipping the ground that someone else walks on? that TWO someone elses walk on? The best case scenario would be if the potential primary were a switch and wanted to serve my Dominants too. Again, what are the odds?
Martina, I feel you on this statement.. It is really hard to find someone to be a primary when you may already have other relationships.. Harder still if you are a submissive in the other relationships..

I know that for me, it would be hard to be a certain role within any type of primary/core relationship.. I'm a switch and if I am involved with someone, long term, I want the freedom to express all of me, not just parts.. That is one of the reasons I'm not busting at the seams to start a primary with anyone.. I'm still getting *ME* settled.. It is much easier for me to have certain roles within a relationship..

For example, both of the guys I spend time with are more Toppish then anything else, and that's good However, once one of the guys asked me to fist him.. I did it, but I felt kinda weird about it.. I was out of my safe zone.. Not saying that it was bad, we both enjoyed it, but it took it to a level that was a little deeper then I was really ready for..

*sighs* I never feel like I'm getting my points across.. lol My point with that story.. Right now, i want my relations to be on a certain level, a level that isn't too vulnerable for me or my partners. That is a good thing about being honest, we don't have to if we don't want to, and that's fine..

On a side note, I have found that poly relations are a little more tolerated and accepted in the BDSM/Leather communities.. I have often wondered why this is.. My first poly relationship was a boy to a Daddy/girl couple and it seemed like there were a few other examples of that type of situation within that local community.. and this was a small town in the South! lol

Thank you for your input, gave me food for thought

-Tony, who needs an editor to condence his thoughts and posts.. lol