View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 12:13 AM   #9
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

rav,

Heh.. yes, we have come a long way.. I was so trying NOT to out you as one of my ex's.. Buuut.. lol ((((((((((((((rav))))))))))))))

I agree with your statement that not one person can be another person's *all*.. I have found that to be true as well. I guess for me, it's nice to have certain people for certain things.. It makes it easy to know where you are and what you both want and desire from the interaction with one another.

I think you maybe right about the alternative lifestyle thing within BDSM poly relationships.. I think it may also have to do with how *small* some r/t communities are.. Plus the fact that diffrent people are experienced in diffrent skills and it makes sence to form relations with those you desire to learn from or to grow with as a Top or a bottom.

Thank you for your post and for outing yourself as my ex Now people can see that I haven't killed ALL my exes and stuffed them into flower pots.. Not that I would ever do such a thing.. Not me.. Well, maybe once, but that one doesn't count..

Thanks again

-Tony