IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Music does, indeed, soothe the savage beast. At least the beast within me when I get riled up, am frustrated, or just feeling crappy. I pop my headphones on and jam out as I see fit in my own little world. The music I choose depends upong my mood and will also determine what I feel like after my little retreat.

If I'm angry or frustrated, Disturbed or Three Days Grace or Breaking Benjamin is good. If I am contemplative, One Republic or Daughtry or John Mayer or Rob Thomas is good. If I'm just kind of rowdy, Nickelback or Pitbull or Ciara is good. If I'm feeling sweet, Colbie Caillat or Demi Lovato or Mandy Moore is good.

These are good singers and groups that I consider my 'go to' music, but there are several acts that have produced music that can fit into different categories, such as Christina Aguilera, Madonna, Bianca Ryan, and T-SO.
I hung out with Nickleback all quiet and conversation like ...it was cool.
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IrishGrrl For This Useful Post: