Old 11-04-2012, 03:37 PM   #56
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

We will be spending Thanksgiving with some dear friends here in FL from the BFP site at their place. We all will bring a little something to eat up, traditional and not so traditional.

Christmas my daughter will be joining us and I'm ever so thankful for this ! We definitely will be seeing Zimmehs mother and family either Xmas eve or Xmas day and perhaps we may even see the beach!

Zimmeh and I may be working in there somewhere too as we work retail and hospitality and we are always open, with holidays especially busy!

But we will enjoy all the time we can with our loved ones. Zimmeh was already pulling out the Xmas decorations and cards and asking me about when we were going to decorate. I said, "After Thanksgiving, please!"
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post: