Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,247 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

I believe the reason Dear Leader has brought this up again is both as you say to distract from other news and as a way to retain his standing with the Evangelical Christians. He needs someone to feed his ego.

While the stated provisions appear tolerable, they are not fair. No one should have to wait to join the military until they are certain they have completed all medically necessary surgeries and therapy.

I have known people that didn't understand they were trans until later in life and I know people that have no desire to have all the surgeries others have had. At what point are they considered done? What if they change their minds later and want an additional surgery or when a surgery they are comfortable with comes along?

And not everyone needs 18 months of therapy to know they are transgender and want to transition.

Transgender people are just people with regular medical needs. They should be treated like any other person that joins the service or is in the service.

I am most certainly not an expert and can only base my thoughts on people I know and things I read, so please feel free to correct me if I have interpreted the requirements incorrectly or misunderstand the needs of anyone wanting to transition.

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post: