Old 04-14-2012, 05:35 PM   #67
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverStoneFemme View Post
So sorry, aishash, as much as i appreciate your previous posts, and the props you've given me, i must disagree.

Stone, in this thread, is different than lesbian.

Should you want to start a thread that includes lesbian, you have the opportunity to do so.

Stone, here, is an identity of and for itself.

This is a place where a small group of folx can come and not be pressured to conform to 14 other definitions. Where non-lesbian, non-female genitialia receptive, non-female pronoun stones can be open about who they are.

And not apologize for it.
So let me see if i've got this straight....

If we identify as "She" or if you are a lesbian in any shape or form we are not welcome on this thread. And as far as Masculine...don't matter...you HAVE to ID as Hy or He.

Last i looked YOU id as she.

Last i heard you can't tell us where we can and can't post. Pretty sure only Mods can do that.

This reminds me of a club house when we were kids that said "ONLY ___ allowed".

Sorry, that just didn't fly past the 2nd grade for most of us.

If us "Lesbians" and Lesbian supporters make you go "ewwy".

Too bad.

Maya Angelou
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: