shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation
Talking I'm Baccccckkkkkkkk!!

Hello everyone! Zimmy the cycling has consisted of mainly playing in the woods on my mountain bike. Today I did my first 10k race since injuring my hamstring in October. I felt great,and because I was running with a trainer partner who needed encouragement,I stayed with him and didn't try to set the woods on fire with my non-blazing speed! Took it nice and easy and finished in 1:14:24 without ever breathing hard! It made me forget about the pressures of school for a while and I had the opportunity to catch up with lots of folks from the running,cycling,triathlon community here I haven't seen in ages!So it was a great day to be alive and healthy and playing outdoors! Happy Weekend everybody! Shad