Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening Hottprof,

I am headed out for a power walk here in a few minutes!

Thanks for the encouragement.

Night,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottprof View Post
Week 2 Day 2
today's work out sucked... I wanted to take a day off but got a text message from a buddy saying that he would be there in 20 min... well that was my sign to get off my toosh and get to the gym... I was alot slower today but kept my 1.5 miles under 30 min.. but not by much... every jog I told him how much I was mad at him... which in hind sight means I can talk more while I am jogging with out huffing anf puffing.. (thats a good thing) so after the bitching on the tred mill I lifted and worked the upper body because the lower is just ouchy so that was all stretching...

Those of you who need a boost to get to the gym or out for a walk today.. this is your internet text message.. even 30 minutes of activity will make you feel better TRUST ME...

you can do it

Smiles