TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

My younger sister that lives in TN that financially takes care of my mom, finally got a hold of her via phone and she talked to mom about her behavior towards me. She told mom under no circumstances should she ever lay hands on me again. That if she's that angry, she needs to stop yelling and wait for a time when she's alone to do all that screaming and yelling, etc. And to stop pushing my buttons and that I wouldn't respond to her and feed into her bullshit.
She also told mom that she wouldn't have taken her to the doctor the next day either, after her behavior like that. That I had the right to say NO and not do it. That I had the right to tell her I wasn't going to help her anymore if she kept acting like this, that it's a bad relationship she's building with someone that is her child and that loves her enough to stay here near her and give up my life plans to take care of her when she needs my help. What a way to treat me like that. And that she was so wrong for acting and behaving like that and that she knows if the roles were that she was here that mom would act the same way towards her.
And told mom to call me and apologize because she was very wrong for doing things like that all the time and it needed to stop and she needed to go see someone because she's very bitter and angry about her life and that her children have to help her make it through every month.

Anyways, mom called and I made her wait to talk to me for 3 more days, after a full 7 days of not speaking to her already. She apologized and told me she called and got medicaid to help her get to her dr. appts. every time she needs to go and that it was free. I was relieved because she always has a habit of trapping me in the car while driving and starts yelling and screaming and then it turns into a full blown fight with words between us and my ptsd and anxiety runs amock when she does that, WHILE I'M DRIVING.
Thank goodness I don't have to drive her now. Whewww what a damn relief.

I'm still not sure if I'm going to move away or not and fully walk away. I need to talk to my therapist and my case manager to make sure I make sound decisions because I don't trust my own decision making process when I"m stressed the hell out like I've been this past week and ongoing.

Thanks for everyone's pm's and words of encouragement and support on my rep comments as well. I appreciate every one of them. It's nice to know I'm not alone in this mess and that there's people in the world that actually care about what I"m going through. So Thank you all again so much from the bottom of my heart.