Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,783 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

I have found as I get older, my taste in women has evolved. The first thing that always strikes me about a girl these days is comportment or the way she carries herself and presents herself. I am very attracted to girls who clearly enjoy and revel in being a girl.

Initially, though, that is what I am drawn to...how does she carry herself, present herself, behave in public, is she an engaged listener, is she looking about the room and not listening to the person talking to her. I observe all these things. I tend to shy away from loud, obnoxious people in general, and women in particular.

As I get to know a girl, I look for these qualities -- can she make fun of herself, will she playfully make fun of me, sense of humor (a must). An awareness of the world, be it political or social. Does she have a good relationship with her family? That's important to me. Does she enjoy her work and is she good at it? I like girls who are smart, who aren't afraid to try new things or go to places far away. I am also attracted to girls who won't be embarassed by my old-fashioned manners that I have worked hard to refine.

As I get older, I look more, I think, for the elements of companionship -- I feel they are more sustaining to me. To me, there's nothing sexier than a girl who is as smart as she is pretty, and who can tell me her stories without fear, and who will listen to mine.

Jake
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post: