TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedreamerin View Post
Hi, my name is Liz and I'm a Texas gal. I'm 29 and I am studying to be a teacher at Texas A and M Commerce. I'll be teaching grades 4-8 English. I also moonlight as a writer, mostly poetry and some novels. I actually finished a novella and it's taking me forever to finish editing it! Anyway, I write under the pen name Orhea the dreamer and I have one small short story published with Ylva publishing which can be found on Amazon. The anthology is entitled "Wicked Things" and if anyone likes to read well there ya go.
Lets see what else, I'm kind of a crafty person, I've made jewelry and I hand make my Christmas gifts like any good dork. I'm here to meet other people. To connect and maybe learn about where you live, not to be a stalker but because I don't want to be a Texan for the rest of my life.
I hope to see y'all around!
Welcome to the Planet Liz, from one fellow Texan to another. What part of Texas are you in?
Me, I'm outside Dallas about an hour going East in a small town full of rednecks and no gay people. I could use another friend around here.
Hope you enjoy the planet and all the threads and such and come into chat sometime, there's some really great people there and here in the forums.
Hope you find a home around here, I know I felt like fit right in with the butch femme dynamic, it's my thing.