Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Damn Drew that sucks. It's very very hard to help a person when they are not ready to be helped. I had an experience with a former friend of mine from Chicago. He was doing drugs and because of his habit he was missing work, being dishonest, stealing, sleeping with guys for money, giving his drug deal bj's for drugs and a bunch of other things. I tried so hard to understand why he didn't want to stop or he couldn't stop and I realized that he won't until he is ready to get himself out of darkness.

She will either get worse or she will learn her lessons young. I hope the latter happens. I have a young friend that went through a similar situation and she is now in school and doing pretty well for herself. I hope she comes out of her darkness soon and gets to the root of why she needs to hurt herself. It must be hard being a parent and watching a child go through this.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post: