View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 08:12 PM   #23
Kal-el Trail

How Do You Identify?:
Straight Male

Kal-el Trail is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post

I do not understand why you would want to be here; i mean, there wouldn't be much of a dating pool here, and we're not here (well most of us) to educate the general population about queer sex practices, and you (general you) can find a whole bunch of other sites dediated to golf or travel or yada yada yada.

Any way...i am going to get my ass handed to me for being unwelcoming, but i gotta tell you my truth so you will understand how a few others are going to feel, although i am not speaking for anyone but me. We are not here to educate you about women, and wevare not here to educate you about being queer...we are part of a community that deals with men thinking they can go anywhere they want, simply because they are men.

I'm done. Sorry Medusa and Jack

Ummm...I'm not here to be educated. I am no stranger to people who are queer, bisexual or any other form of sexual preference. I have many gay female friends, one of which I was simi intimate with. She related to me on a level that no other woman has ever related to me on.

Furthermore, I am not here looking for any hook-ups either. I'm not the traveling type...and besides all the impractical means it would take to meet anyone from this web site, I am not here to try and convince anyone to be with a straight man.

Ugh...I can see joining this site was a bad idea. Sorry for interrupting.
Kal-el Trail is offline   Reply With Quote