Old 03-10-2014, 08:23 PM   #26
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-el Trail View Post
Ummm...I'm not here to be educated. I am no stranger to people who are queer, bisexual or any other form of sexual preference. I have many gay female friends, one of which I was simi intimate with. She related to me on a level that no other woman has ever related to me on.

Furthermore, I am not here looking for any hook-ups either. I'm not the traveling type...and besides all the impractical means it would take to meet anyone from this web site, I am not here to try and convince anyone to be with a straight man.

Ugh...I can see joining this site was a bad idea. Sorry for interrupting.
I think a little clarity would be helpful here.

Were you born a biological male (meaning, assigned male at birth)?

Or are you a person who was born biologically female (meaning, assigned female at birth), who identifies as a straight male?

Thanks.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: