View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 10:47 PM   #70
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

WOW. Jenn, profound is hardly the word for it!

My impression is that you were being shown past lives, and how your personality and roles in life have continued through the many turnings of the Wheel.

Thank you for the compliment about the thread.

This, I think, is the key to Empaths.
"........You also were given this gift. Not only to use plants as medicine, but to feel pain and remove it. The pain you have felt in your own life serves to heighten these senses, without it you would lack the understanding of the energies you see in others; not to mention the desire to remove from others that which you have suffered.”

Maybe this is part of the reason so many Empaths have fibromyalgia and other chronic pain illnesses?

I have to say that every misstep, every mistake, every broken dream and shattered heart I have endured along the way have been like grist to the mill; they have all played into my healing abilities in one way or another. Everything I have endured, when I recognize it in another, I am driven to ease it, to ease their pain....

Thank you for being brave enough to share your dream with us. Thank you for the validation of the insight about pain and why we-who-are-healers experience so much of it. It's one thing to notice a correlation, and another to find confirmation! That's a gift--thanks.
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bit For This Useful Post: