View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 11:32 AM   #14
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Great thread Thinker! I have always done a walk/run combo...even worked myself up to running 2 miles at one point, but once school started I quit running. Now I have started again and it is not as easy this time because I have been so inactive when studying.

I have a 1 mile route through my neighborhood that is all different terrains from flat, up-hill, and down-hill. It zig-zags around, so I run the north/south blocks and walk the east/west blocks. I finally got a digital watch last night and am going to start timing how much I am running vs. walking.

I am very committed to making this work this time! Especially now that I can go with my boxer Frankie...took me a while to get her leash trained and calmed down enough to take with me.

I am also waiting for my new Asics running shoes to get here....then I will be tearing up the trail...lol