Old 12-21-2011, 02:18 PM   #6
Truly Scrumptious

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
She's my mirror twin, my next of kin

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,855 Times in 564 Posts
Truly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'll take a stab at it

I like it very much. Here are just a couple of suggestions:

Tawse would like to say he’s spent the majority of his adult life playing with his gender and sexual
expression . . . but the truth is they’ve been playing with him while he’s been hanging on for one hell of a ride. He currently identifies as either gender queer or hybrid, and resides in Atlanta with his wife, 2 dogs, 1 cat and 1 species dysphoric cat who insists on protecting the house and growling like a dog.

or

Tawse has spent the majority of his adult life playing with his gender and sexual expression. Or perhaps more accurately, they’ve been playing with him and he’s been hanging on for one hell of a ride. He currently identifies as either gender queer or hybrid, and resides in Atlanta with his wife, two dogs, one cat and one species dysphoric cat who insists on protecting the house and growling like a dog.
Truly Scrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Truly Scrumptious For This Useful Post: