Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Your welcome Shad!

Have a good night,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows papa View Post
Hey there PC! Yanno dude,fate is a funny thing and while losing your car is a major inconvenience,it might be a chance to further getting more fit,because you have to walk now. Hopefully your knees will hold up and if you can,walk on the softest surface available!I think we are all feeling the belt tightening of a "recovering economy" we just hafta be more creative,right? I'm glad you are getting some inspiration from this thread,it is my honor to keep it going,and besides,I'm a motormouth when it comes to any kind of working out talk! Rock on dude and good luck with the sleep apnea thing! Now I gotta do HOMEWORK!! Is it Thursday (finals day) yet???? Thx for the congrats Zimmy and hope ya had a great walk! Later y'all! Shad