Old 04-28-2010, 10:50 AM   #21
WheelieStrong

How Do You Identify?:
transman on Wheels
Preferred Pronoun?:
his, him, he, bitch, MINE lol
Relationship Status:
Hopeful, longing aching for her touch

WheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

I've dated an FTM and it didn't work for (at least) one very important reason....he wanted no connection to his previous life or community. So, for me to consider dating an FTM, he'd have to want to remain a part of....or at least acknowledge....the community that I am (and will continue to be) a part of and connected to.
i think because i found life so difficult before transition (at 19) i never truly experienced life as a female in the social sense, i was considered a lesbian by others but never experienced the community, i dated one person before transition but we met online and she met me as me

in some ways i feel that this has put me at a disadvantage, i know very little of women in general and especially the lesbian community which everyone expects me to be able to connect with.

i still live with an ex gf who is trans, won't be going there again, i thought transmen had issues lol, i love her to bits but she's only my friend and the most annoying wench i have ever met.
i fell deeply in love with men after i met her, which i feel badly about but you cant help how you feel, she's pretty much looking for relationships with women anyway.

Should i be worried that i now find myself wanting to connect with women and especially not ignore the fact that i am definately attracting to some of them?
WheelieStrong is offline   Reply With Quote