View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 10:03 AM   #42
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
I am very quick to hug, but i can "tell" when a hug wouldn't be welcome and I'm good with that!

I love being in the middle of a group of friends/loved ones, and we can all sitthisclose and i'm in heaven. But.....get me in a crowd of strangers and i am moving toward the nearest exit before you can blink.

I need lots of me time, but personal space isn't needed unless it is a stranger.
Not much has changed, except I have become more like my mother with each passing year!

I used to be more reserved; not speaking to strangers for fear of rejection and not going to
unfamiliar places alone for the first time, which kept me from meeting some really nice people.

Now, I am THAT woman! The one that starts a conversation in a line, the one that brings the cookies to jury duty and sits in the circle laughing during break...boy have I changed, and I'm glad! Gone is the fear of what people think of me, gone is the need to not be seen in a crowd.

I wish I was this me 30 years ago.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post: