Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude View Post
Wondering if I'm just socially atypical............. What is the level of your need for personal space? Does the suggestion of "in your face" send an involuntary shiver up your spine? Do crowds ever overwhelm you? How do you feel about the person behind you in a que (how close is too close)? The hug from a mere acquaintance?

This is wholly apart from sexual intimacy - talking physical, personal space here; not even about emotional need for space. (That may be my next query!)
I'm bipolar and have OCD so personal space is a HUGE issue for me. I don't tend to like huge crowds but can deal with it. I don't like people behind me in line much either. I'm a bit afraid of my money or credit card Information being stolen. Yeah paranoid I know. Hugs however I am up for they tend to make me feel better. Now as for the sexual intimacy that's a whole other story.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post: