View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 11:47 PM   #7
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,249 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

I walk into your condo and smile, looking around. Everything is just where we put it. I giggle because I know where everything is, much of it I put away the week you moved back in here. There's not really anything in here that has not been touched by my hand, except for your closet. You had those things hung before I got here. Watching you line all the bags up in your bedroom, I take in the way you move. Your lightness of step, that's prone to break into dance....anywhere. The way your biceps flex from under your rolled up t-shirt sleeves. The curious way you look into the bags, without really admitting that you're looking. The beauty of your spirit. There's an energy about you that is hard to define, but everyone feels it. I would say it is cockiness and confidence, amerced in innocents, with a dash of unassuming playfulness, and a warm tenderness slathered in sexuality. I know you get uncomfortable when I tell you that, but I'm just saying what I see. And I drink you in.

You bought me a video series awhile back, Lord of the Rings. It took me a long time to watch it, and when I did I fell deeply in love with the elves. I know you adore them, from playing EQ together, but until I saw that movie, I didn't really "get" them. Seeing you move around the house I see this same energy emulating from you, huh your an elf, my Elf Prince. I catch myself getting sentimental, walk up to you, grab you by the front of your shirt, pull you close and kiss you. "You still have that Jack Daniels" I purr? The look on your face is a mix of pleasant surprise confusion, and anticipation. You have never seen me like this, I can tell you have no idea what to expect, and that's exactly where I want you. Lips to glass I drink the whole thing down, thank goodness you mixed it with ice and Coke.

I lean against the wall, and motion for you to come closer. Bedroom eyes, sultry rising, I my arms float above my head, and I whisper "undo me". Gaze locked, tension gathering, I can feel the wicked in you rising to the surface. You grin and slide my belt from it's fastening. Your hands find the buttons of my coat and pop each one open, and after each one, you give me a look of surprise, like it was huge event. A warm smile and laughing eyes are returned. When the last button is unfastened, you slowly pull my coat open and a deep growl escapes your lips. MMMM the heat from your eyes is as warm as a caress, and you wonder the landscape of black straps and bare skin. You slide the coat off my shoulders, then quickly spin me to face the wall as you pull it from my arms. "Stay there" you say and you begin to plant kisses across my shoulders. You grab my hips and pull them back towards you, ass out and your hands follow the lines of my hips, you lean into me and whisper, "God you are beautiful". Your hand finds my ass and you pull a strap out and snap it against my ass, followed by mmmppphh. I smirk, because I knew, you would know what to do with them, and because as you leaned into me I could feel what you were packing, and I turn to face you. Eyes lust heavy, voice sultry "will you play a game with me" I ask? Quizzical look. It's a kind of dance called show me what you feel. Head cocked to the side. We both know a lot about dancing, right? And when you feel the music, you move to it, right? "Yeah" you say. I continue " Sometimes when I'm dancing it feels like a language." "Movement becomes expression with out words". I hand you a CD I made of music we both like. Put it on and play with me..... pleeeeeeze. You laugh, and shake your head. But you put it on. You come back and strike a waltz like pose, asking for my hand with your gesture. I accept giggling and pull in close, then whisper in your ear, I want you to show me everything you feel inside; sweet, happy, sad, angry, lustful, tender, wicked. What ever you feel, and I will do the same. Movement is language, and I can take anything you dish out, as long as you hold my heart with tenderness. OK? No more words, deal? You shake your head yes, and I push play on the remote.