View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 12:22 AM   #8
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,249 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dali

I brush my left hand across the side of your cheek, and then follow my thumb across your cheekbone. (You’re precious to me.) Then plant a gentle kiss the scar under the corner of your eye. ( I wish I could take all of your pain away.) You pull me to you, and hold me close, kiss me on the nose, then slap me on the ass. ( Don’t get sentimental on me, my heart can’t take it.) So I playfully push you away.

PLAY IT!

Hips move, eyes engaged, tempest rising. Fingers gesture; One, two, three, four, uno, dos, tres, quarto:
then slide under straps, bellybutton exposed
then covered. Dancing
Eyes engaged, hips undulate
hand follows curves
side of hip exposed
elastic snapped back
Fingertip across lips
head falls back
nails trace down neck
breasts cupped
red nails under black strap
nipple exposed
then covered
Hips moving, fingernails trail tummy
into g string, yes I shaved it
eyebrows arched, then it's covered
Half turn, hips circle, getting low
then ass up fingertips under back garters
pull them out then snap them
shimmy...... this piece of ass exposed
shimmy....... that part of ass exposed
I turn and face you, still dancing, and lip sink
Rumba (Si)
Ella quiere su Rumba (Como)
Rumba (Si)
Ella quiere si Rumba (Como)
I can't help but smirk
the look on your face, worth it
and you step in
Your eyes have mixed messages. Beast rising and I'm afraid if I let go I'll hurt you. But you dance up to me, grasp my hands, dance me in a half circle and land sitting on your love seat. In the same fluid move you pull me across your lap ass up, and admire my backside for a second before your hand comes down across it, then spank me like you mean it. . I can feel the hard of your cock rubbing up against me, and your passion setting free. MMMM the hard of your cock in contrast to the hot sting of your hand, crossed with my surprise at this shift of control. You spank me with focus and intent; I can tell you think I have needed one, for a while. Stunned but aroused I try to fight my way loose, not because I wanted you to stop, but on sheer instinct. But you’re not having it. When you decided you‘re done you slide me onto my knees in front of you. With that cocky smirk you get, you spread your legs open and run your hand across your cock. My emotions are reeling. I am so turned on, and vulnerable, mixed with I can’t believe you just did that, but I’m glad you did. I love it when you take control. I take you in for a moment realizing your attitude is a dare, so I bend towards you and run my lips over your cock and towards your crotch, moist lips to jeans. On the way down, I let my teeth drag just hard enough to let you know I’m not playing then suck the tip of your cock through your jeans. Your hands find their way into my hair and you pull my head back to meet your gaze, meaning do it right. I act surprised, but not, and reach over and unbutton your jeans, then unzip. You raise your hips so I can pull your cock out, and I slide my hands through your belt loops and slide your pants onto your thighs. This is something I love to do, and while my lips are exploring every inch of your big beautiful cock, I slide my fingers where I want them and start playing with your clit. Creating a rhythm between my lips and my hand, I let myself go into sheer delicious enjoyment of you. You are shocked, but oblige me, and your hips meet me as your cock goes deeper and deeper into my throat, clit hard, your hands find their way back into my hair and you show me just how you want it, using my lips for your pleasure, and for once, you come first. Giving me a look that says I can’t believe you just did that, you kiss me deep, soft and slow. But I’m’ not done. You see I know you are a Lesbian boi, and I want the feminine side of you too; my lips have been craving you. I have never met someone who could be so masculine, then spin on a dime and become more of a princess than me. The contrast is delicious, hell it’s intriguing. And I want them both tonight. So I kiss my way down your tummy and slide everything off. You are so beautiful, you have a body to die for. And my lips need to explain that to you in the most personal of ways. And so I do, relentlessly. There is something so satisfying to me to finally being able to let go and stop worrying about what I should or shouldn’t touch, and just be able to express myself to you. Boi delicious, woman delicious, and I get to have them both. Get you off this way and that way, and I love it.
Finally you sit up and look at me with this look I had never seen before, and kiss yourself off my lips. Then in one quick move, you press pause on the CD player then say “we’re drinking Jack Daniels tonight right” and fix us both a drink this time. You grab what you want off the floor, and come back out in your boxers, with drinks in hand. You know which ones I like, and I enjoy watching you saunter in all sexy in your matching Abercrombie and Fitch. MMMMM and you strapped back on. Lips to glass, the whiskey tastes good. You take a long hard drink slam your glass on the table and run you hand lovingly along the length of my hair. Your eyes shift into all hells about to break loose then you sternly say ”get in the bedroom”.
I linger in your gaze for a moment and catch my breath backing into your room. You push play. Hand through my hair, you grab it tight, look deeply into my eyes and dance me to the wall. Pulling my head back by my hair, you kiss my lips passionately with a fire I have never felt from you before, then work your way down my neck and pin my hips against the wall with yours. And dance me into the wall. You grab my wrists in one hand and pull my arms above my head, kissing me and dancing up against me. And you let go. Not of my hands, something inside of you breaks free. Taking both of my hands by the wrists you run my fingers slowly across my lips, and I suck on them as they pass by, and you smile. Next you run my hands down my neck, and cup them around my breasts, guiding them under the elastic and pop both my nipples out, run my hands down my tummy and into my own panties motioning for me to play with myself. So I do. Leaning into the wall getting lost in the music dancing to the tone you set. I am so wet. Your lips find my nipples and suck on them, one at a time, then both together. Then you stand back and watch me and smirk. Pulling my hands out of my panties you put them in your mouth and moan. Then spin me around and bend me over your dresser. In an instant I hear the sound of a switch blade opening, and you cut off my panties, and then slowly pull them from between my legs. Lifting me up so my feet are no longer on the floor you position my ass where you want it and spread my ass open, both of your hands reach around and find my clit as your glide you cock into my wet, wet pussy. Teasing me, slow then deep, fast then shallow, my hips in your hands, completely at your mercy, and it feels so damn good. So I start to tell you how I feel. I am not a quiet lover. I like to talk, it’s a spontaneous thing, I never know what I am going to say, nor will remember later. You pull back and slap me on my ass,” this is not a talking game” you say. And I obey, while you fuck me like you mean it, and I come over and over again. You side me further up on the dresser, cock still inside and slide a couple of fingers into my ass. With the other hand you began pulling back straps and snapping them hard across my skin, with a rhythm that was driving me crazy. You let the animal inside you lose, Aye I can’t help but scream, and start telling you how good you make me feel ; you say “no talking”. I think I said FUCK the game and you laughed, and fucked me until neither of us could take any more. You collapse on top of me for a moment then tenderly peeled me off the dresser and guided me into the bathroom, peeled me out of my con-straption, and joined me in the shower. Hot water, slippery bodies lost in your arms, soapy hands, smooth flesh, warm lips. And I finally exhaled after days of holding my breath.

This time you babied me, drying me off, putting lotion on my body, brushing my hair, kissing my face. You lead to the bed and we made delicious sweet soft love for hours. We barely said a word all night, but by morning lite, nothing we needed to say was left unsaid.

(Forgive me for posting stories that are mere sketch's. I have not yet painted out the emotions, colored in and blossomed the details. This is bare bones, but it has been percolating inside me for months, and I have to get it out…..)
Passionaria is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Passionaria For This Useful Post: