s0litude

How Do You Identify?:
Transman - HRT / No Surgery
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single, but enjoying the journey....

Thanked 1,210 Times in 310 Posts
s0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsOnFire View Post
I agree. I love the dynamic. I love the play. However I also love just being me. I am just ready to meet someone I can have a stimulating conversation with or just curl up on the couch in their arms watching the fire place spark. If the dynamic fits it fits but its not what I seek first now. Maybe thats because I was badly hurt emotionally in mt last two relationships but I wont say never again.

I lived in Greensboro NC for 2 years btw. Loved NC

Becca
Agreed. I want the kind of relationship where curled up talking or quietly being with each other is more meaningful than anywhere else she and I might go out. I want sanctuary. In myself. In the Home. One day, in her arms. If that dynamic comes about later, if that dynamic never becomes a part of my relationship, that isn't a concern of mine. I want a wife with a kinky streak, not a lifestyler who also happens to be my wife. The complications and pain and damage of that in my last relationship has burned me too badly, changed me too deeply, that if that dynamic ever reared its head in my future, it would have to be handled with velvet gloves, would have to be a "start at the beginning" kind of thing. It took me a while to find me again, and I won't have that. I won't be so eager to be who my partner wants me to be that I lose who I am. Each day, I want to be a better, stronger version of the man she fell in love with, not someone new to the point where I don't recognize me anymore. It's not worth it to me. I want to be able to enjoy all the vanilla aspects of that physical side of love WITHOUT having to incorporate those BDSM elements into it. At the end of the day, I don't want to be her Dom or Boi, her Master or her Sub, Slave, Toy, or Pet. I just wanna be Nicholas, her Love, and have that be enough.

Robert Frost
s0litude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to s0litude For This Useful Post: