cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tall order......

Homoe:
I love the new St. Regis Residence and the loft apartment. Can you show us an apartment in Chicago with minimal sun, a good view, preferably a loft?

Furnished it with authentic Waterfall Deco furniture with an oversized round mirror vanity, chifferobe, a dresser in the bedroom, Victorian Governor Winthrop or Secretary in the living room, and a personal seven bookcase library.

I had the same furnishings in my foreclosed (2006 real estate crisis) Ft. Lauderdale townhouse. The bank told me everything was thrown away, a story I did not buy. Never did manage to locate the furniture after much legwork and many phone calls. Someone made a lot of money on my misfortune as I do not believe that the folks threw out all of my inherited antiques. Aren't they supposed to put the stuff from foreclosed properties in a storage locker? During that recession, I lost everything of value (antiques, stocks, bonds, everything I owned, including clothes and a fabulous fossil collection).

I ask you to find a picture of this because I cannot go to an antique show or see antiques in any other venue. I haven't bought a single piece since I'm scared. I can't even watch Antiques Roadshow on PBS, so please show what I cannot look at outside my apartment or on TV in front of others.
They were supposed to do much that they did not.

This would be my apartment therapy, but not quite fantasy, more therapeutic. It may help me move on from this; I'll print it if it works.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post: