View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 06:02 AM   #11
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
Okay...I realize that isn't very romantic. However, I don't have a Valentine so I'd rather spend the day celebrating with my family instead of having to think about what I'm missing out on.

cara
I think this is WONDERFUL!

I don't have a "valentine" either, (and am hoping that somebody sends me some secret PM's or something)!? Hint, hint...

But, this gave me an idea maybe to take my parents out to dinner, or do something with them. I just don't know if they want to be "alone" or not. Perhaps tonight would be good for them, but the snow has hit us here pretty good here.

At 77 and 80 yrs. of age, both of my parents are still quite romantic. And they get the most wonderful loving cards for each other - on every occasion...

If my grandmothers were still alive I would definitely be with them!!!

SMILE,
WILDCAT

*Have a wonderful weekend lovers, those dating, and married - and ALL!!!

WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WILDCAT For This Useful Post: