How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Everyone, Happy Saturday to you all.

I decided to nix the van. It was pretty much in good shape, but 21 years old. Good thing I decided against it, because something has come up that will likely take a good chunk of the money I would have used on the van. For now I will just continue as I have been doing. I have a van I can drive once I get in. I just have to have someone else put my scooter on the lift. Cuts the spontaneity out of my movements somewhat, but I've been surviving. Also I live in a little town where I can pretty much do everything on my scooter. The bank and post office are close at hand, away. I actually love running around town on my scooter - I never got to ride a bike when I was a kid, so it fills in that gap. It works out pretty well, I just miss being totally independant. Maybe the universe is teaching me a lesson that it is OK for those who love me to help me. I have always had a hard time taking help from anyone, though I constantly help and offer help to others. Patience grasshopper, patience!

Y'all get out there and cut your grass - it's looking a trifle long. Then grab a cool refreshing drink of your choice and do something fun. I plan to get my hair cut, and then go swimming. It's 88 degrees out right now!

Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post: