Relationship Status:
single

femmy1 will become famous soon enough

none taken ! thanks for the info !!
f1~

[quote=Princess4u;49534]
Quote:
Originally Posted by femmy1 View Post
I say fake is the way to go.. the longer the better hahahah !!
I like my nails longer than my hair.. that's just me. I do solar most of the time because they don't lift like acrylics when you swim everyday like I do but any fake nails can be made short too so that they don't get broken.

Its all about preference

f1~[/QUOTI am just putting this out there, more as a FYI so please dont be offended. I hate to be a debbie downer....but please becareful with nail care especially if you have artificial nails...I know! I know! you are thinking, "but damn I look good!" And sweetie ya do! But especially in recent times with the rise of community acquired staph infections, artificial nails have been proven to harbour bacteria and can provide and easy route of transmission. Some of these staph infections have been know to put ppl into the hospital. I am a nurse and and for years they have shook a naughty finger at those of us who like to wear artificial nails...but in these recent years they are banned on those persons who have direct patient contact. So just some food for thought! Please take care of your nails rather they are artificial or not. For us natural nail gals...we arent free from insult...having chips in your nails or nail polish may also harbour these bacteria....just not quite as many places for the mto hide as with the artificial nails...Again not trying to offend...just providing some info..you can go to the CDC website if you would like more info.....
femmy1 is offline   Reply With Quote