Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default *bump, bump*

I'm bumping Dark_Crystal's Falwell thread today.

I saw an op-ed over on MSNBC because Hulu just released their documentary on the Falwell's and the entire far-right evangelical movement, which fueled the election of T---p.

I've got the doc, called "God Forbid" sitting in our Hulu account, which we will watch over the weekend (hopefully).

Here is the link to the MSNBC op-ed:

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-...ached-n1300493

I'm late to the proverbial 'party', but just want to thank our member Dark_Crystal for her astute intellect and for her thread about the Falwell's. Thanks D_C

Like others who are worried sick over the GOP taking control of our country, I personally hope that every single brain-washed sinner in Red America is convicted of their hypocrisy and how it will forever go down in history as the single biggest "Sin" (cancer) that will be the death knell of American Democracy, unless we see a tremendous turn out among voters to save our country from being ruined beyond recognition.

_____ ______

Last edited by Kätzchen; 11-04-2022 at 11:04 AM.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: