Old 11-13-2009, 03:32 PM   #1
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation
Default For the love of a spork! All things gadgety!

In the past year or so I have become somewhat enamored by certain lil life saving or at least time saving ( back saving, etc.) gadgets.
I figured some other folks out there probably have precious lil tools that they just can't live without and it would be cool to turn each other on to the latest in electronics, hardware, etc.

My two newest and mostest favorite are A) The Hammerhead automatic hammmer made by craftsman. It is absolutely fantastic for doing crown molding and other projects where having a free hand is necessary! The next is B) the lights that either attach to a cap or wear as a headband. I use it for everything from lighting up the lines I need to follow with a jig / scroll saw to walking the dogs at night! Having two dogs on leashes doesn't allow for a flashlight, so the headlamp is great!

What do you guys have? I'm always looking for new handy/ fun things to work with or play with!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote