JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I tend to be very quiet in threads like this, with just occasional blurps of information... but as I do like to at least introduce myself... here goes.

I have been openly poly for over a decade, however a majority of my relationships have been monogamous. I love completely, no matter who or how many I love. And I find joy and happiness in watching my partner with someone else, when the connection is right. That being said, I am most comfortable with a primary relationship and things stretching out from there. But, that does not mean something different couldn't feel right, and I am open to that...

Right, I will just sit and listen now.