Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Okay, remember I've not finished my first cuppa joy.

I'm fantasy oriented , have you had that "I'm done" moment? But you really mean it? Or the "marginal living" moment, or a "no one wants a disabled lover " second? Or the can't make it through alone living?

It would be platonic ideally, no moving in lovers, this would be a sanctuary for single folks. Pets welcome of course. Mature folks who don't whine about housework, scrubbing toilets or washing dishes or cleaning litter boxes daily or picking up dog potty.

Communal meals, cleaning, financial contribution to groceries, cleaning supplies, toilet paper.

The flip side would be loving companionship, long conversations about topics you find meaningful or important. Funny shared moments. cooking together, sharing knowledge, jokes, boxes of chocolate.

Sisters and brothers living in relative harmony, sharing and caring with and for one another. Like Shakers,, or I don't know, convent or something. No weird uniforms.

Or being at Grandmother's house only you are the same age.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote