View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 12:13 AM   #5
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
Good luck!!
Thanks--I do have a shut off valve at the house and there is one on the water heater, I didn't think about shutting it off at the water heater.

In the tub is there a screen to the faucet? I am trying to figure out where that hot water is coming in at, I have two knobs one each so I am assuming they each have their own line of water--I'm not sure where to dig for a screen to clean and suspect it is in the wall. I've never messed with any tub plumbing--replaced lots of sinks and toilets but never messed with the tub.

Do you know if you shut the water off at the vstreet, do you have to be concerned about how open it is when you turn it back on--is there such a thing as to much pressure turning it back on into the house?

I really appreciate the reponses!
Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote