Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

The following is what I, as a (butch) woman have (or not) in my house:

I don't drink alcohol. No alcohol in my house.

I work with dogs every day. No dogs (or cats or critters) in my house.

I love to cook. I have a well stocked pantry and fridge. I don't like anyone messing around in my kitchen, although I will make exceptions on occasion and try not to lose my mind in the process. I prefer to cook and you do the dishes.

I'm not crafty or creative in that sense. No macrame plant hangers..........actually no plants in my house at this time. Maybe I will have them again at some time.

Most all my books are in storage. I live in a studio apartment.

I have a double bed.....I live in a studio apartment. What idiot would not put clean sheets on the bed if you have a date coming over for supper?

My house is clean, especially the bathroom and kitchen.

I live in CA and have been recycling for at least 20 years.

I can tolerate limited smelly candles, incense. I do have some in my house. I prefer fresh air to smelly stuff.

I have bubble bath stuff because I like to take a bubble bath on occasion. It's not really smelly though. I have a 'dyke' labeled pushy thingy soap dispenser in my bathroom. Don't have that at my kitchen sink.

I have plenty of coffee mugs of all sizes. Pick what you want for this stay.

I have a nice deck with a little creek gurgling. This creek runs behind my building and you can hear it at night when all is quiet.

Maybe, later, I will post what I want to see in a femme's house. We will both be women so that well be an interesting comparison on what different types of women want in their home.
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post: