sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

That was dickish, indeed.
It's something i struggle with often, between my father & some co-workers..
And it's difficult when the insensitive people are 'that'.. - insensitive!
Sometimes we share our struggles with others so that people we are around often, understand our limits on certain situations we face each day, but certainly doesn't give them the right to poke fun at you on any level.. i'm so sorry Jenny!

But, hopefully it will break the cycle now.. And that he'll see how it affects you when he says things like that to you.. Sometimes it's a lack of knowledge - but it had to be said..

Confrontation isn't something i'm fond of either, and i avoid it almost everytime.. but, i have to be willing to stand up for myself if i'm willing to put myself out there, i'm told.. Don't feel bad for getting stern with him Jenny.. We have to take the best care of ourselves and that's exactly what you were doing.. Be proud of you! i know i am! ((((huggggz))))

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: