TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation
Default More important news today

My dad, while in the hospital is having more and more chest pain, so now he is scheduled for a heart doctor to go into his main artery through his leg to check for more blockages and to check the stints that were put in around his heart last year. On top of his foot being infected. I pray to GOD that he gets through all this surgery mess he's in. I cannot afford to travel again to see him and be there. I just came home from a 2.5 week visit with him and my other family. IT sucks I can't be there. All I can do is be home and pray and ask each and every one of you to pray with me for my dad to recover and heal from all this. I'm scared that I'll lose him and won't be there to say goodbye. Just fearful is all. My dad only has the upper part of his heart working, that's 35% that works, because many years ago he had a massive heart attack that killed the lower half of his heart. He's not in that great of health for a heart and diabetic patient.
Keep James in your prayers for me please. Thank you all so much.

Justy