Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am guessing many of us here are INFP. Our sexuality takes us on a diverse journey, often turning over many rocks and exploring our options. It's somewhat a dichotomy because on one hand I'm expressive and free-spirited yet find myself introverted as I get older. I'm guessing that our test results today are much different then they were when we were in our 20's. I know mine would be.

You reach a point where you have traveled down so many paths, read all the books, listened, tried, stumbled and beat yourself up. Then you finally arrive at a place where you sit down all the tools, take a deep breath and throw caution to the wind. You live day by day and although uncertain of the outcome you know this too shall pass and you'll be ok.

I admit that when I look back on my spiritual journey it's complex and though the words changed it all boiled down the same thing. Something I'm enjoying now is Qi Gong and I also adapt this, using my knowledge in Tao & Zen, drawing energy and allowing myself to fuse with everything. But as with anything, you can know the theory but it takes practice and work to really be effective. Jung clearly proved that the content of our emotions and subconscious directed our lives both macro-cosmically and micro-cosmically. When you finally do grasp that we are all part of one collective and can stay conscious with it, you do things much differently. People have a hard time understanding you because your priorities change you no longer feel you need to defend yourself. Most of our society today relies on excuses for why things are the way they are rather then to accept and embrace the diversity.

oh hell I'm rambling now and could go on forever. Some of you know exactly what I mean.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post: