Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawse View Post
Ok - so I'm trying to get published and of course they ask for a brief bio to go along with your submissions. I suck at this..

The submissions are LGBTQI (etc etc) Erotic in nature and here's what I have for my first draft at a brief bio.

One minute I think it needs something - the next I think it's fine.

Thoughts and feedback welcome, encouraged, and pretty much pleaded for.

------------

Tawse would like to say he’s spent the majority of his adult life playing
with his gender and sexual expression, but the fact of the matter is they’ve been playing with him and he’s just been hanging on for a hell of a ride. He currently identifies as either gender queer or hybrid and resides in Atlanta, Georgia with his Wife, 2 dogs, 1 cat and one species dysphoric cat who insists on protecting the house and u growling like a dog.
I love it. Miss Tick would also be a great one to ask as well as So Not Her. Both also write beautifully

Still waiting on you to post more erotica!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: