Old 11-27-2015, 10:47 AM   #41
storyspinner70

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

storyspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputation

I did not like this season...I love big boo; always have...getting her and pensatucky's back story was the best part of this season.

For full disclosure: I've hated piper from the beginning. I can't stand people that need to blame everyone else for their choices. Also, I loooooved Ruby Rose - until she was every single place I went on the internet and I got tired of hearing about how she was so hot she turned every woman who saw her gay. Just like that song they always play on the radio, I came to abhore the sight of her pretty quickly. I even blocked her name on my tumblr to try to get some respite from her. That went a long way to dulling my excitement for the season before it even started.

So those things didn't help my outlook at all, honestly. But this season just seemed - pointless. It just wasn't interesting to me this season. I was glad it was over...and considering how much I'd loved it the first two seasons, that really made me realize how unhappy I was with this season.

Frankly, I can't even remember at this point what most of it was about. And that's really really sad.

Still gonna watch next season though, and hope it's back to its former glory.