Old 08-24-2011, 04:20 PM   #16
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

Is it a question of being good or bad art or just if it is
ART?

I mean some stuff..u just have to wonder.....
many years ago when my one daughter was aobut 5 we went to this gallery opening and there in the corner was about 30 computer monitors..in a pile....
my daughter says oh mommy look at the mess......the artist got kind of upset, seems it was an installation.....(I was the one writing the review on it for a local paper)....and quoted my daughter....

Just as beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I believe art is as well......
My style taste,,,is different than yours..thank goodness there are different forms, types and genres of it so we all can hang what we think is wonderful and beautiful on our walls..or in my case...put on my lawn.....
Dont get art cause u think it is what u are supposed to like...then it truly is bad art..cause it is inhibiting your self excpression throu the style of art you truly love.

Last edited by Dean Thoreau; 08-24-2011 at 04:22 PM. Reason: the typos i could find
Dean Thoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dean Thoreau For This Useful Post: