Old 09-04-2016, 06:47 AM   #3153
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm still sore from yesterday's weight workout so it was just cardio for me today. I tried my newest gym (I may have a problem) and I liked it. Besides myself, there were only 2 other people in there that early and it made for a nice, quiet workout. A lady came in after the others had left and she said 'good morning!' to me and that felt good so I made sure to say 'have a good day!' to her when I left.

It's a smaller, brand new gym and they are restricting the number of home members because of its size and because they want it to feel different. I can go whenever I want unless I want training from a human (they have pre-programmed classes I can take on my own). It's not much farther than my other gyms, just in the opposite direction.

Today, I tried their elliptical. They have all brand new equipment, although it's a brand I'm familiar with so that makes it fun to see what updates have occurred from one gym's version to another. I didn't go crazy wild or do any intervals; just plugged along at a steady 15:45-16:15 mph pace.

Stats: 243 cal, 2.36 mi, 35:00 min

The machine says that I produced enough power to light a lightbulb for one minute. Who knew?

Then I went into the classroom and was that ever Heaven! Two ceiling fans on high cooled me down really quick (I prefer a cold environment to workout...it increases my endurance and performance) and I got some nice stretching done.

I like this place!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: