View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 04:41 PM   #51
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JistMe View Post
Someone out there was meant to be the love of your life... your best friend; your soul mate.
He'll brush the hair out of your eyes, and send you flowers when you least expect it.
He'll stare at you during the movies, even though he paid $30 to see it.
He'll call you to tell you goodnight, or just because he is missing you.
He will call you right back when you hang up on him.
He'll lay with you under the stars listening to your heartbeat... or stay awake all night just to watch you sleep.
He'll kiss your forehead for no reason, and hold your hand in front of your Dad. He'll say you are just as beautiful without makeup on, and show you off to the world when you're in sweats.
He will constantly remind you how lucky he is to have you.
He'll look in your eyes and tell you that you are the most beautiful woman in the world, and for the first time in your life... you'll believe it.
You will know when you find him ---
He will be the one who turns to his friends, and says...
"Thats her..."
I must admit, I read this thread a few time and found myself perplexed. The thread was originally brought to my attention and I thought...hmm let me check this out.

At first when I saw the title I wondered what do all femmes need to know? I’m not a femme...so, really I wouldn’t have a clue, but I’m always interested in learning. I’ll be honest, I thought at first it was a femme thread written and started by a femme, then, I saw it was indeed started by male ID individual.

When I glanced at the actual post I thought to myself…hmm. I don’t know the original poster, and I have no idea what they were truly thinking when they posted it. So, I can only speak from what I took from it and how I felt when I read it.

To me it felt as though the poster saw something, and related to what it was saying and decided to share…similar to the thread that is about how do you know someone is into you? (I forget the actual title of the thread). It’s as if the original poster was saying to the femme community this is how I express love…this how you know I love you.

We all express love differently and for some it’s hard to put into words because they stumble or they struggle to be romantic. So, they express their love differently…like calling...giving compliments, seeing the depth of her beauty, beyond make-up and all that other stuff.

For several posts it seemed that people interpreted as I did…then it turned into something else. What perplexed me was the twisting and turning of what followed. I’m not sure the original poster was trying to say this is how I validate you…or trying to stand up on some soap box beating their chest saying I am male hear me roar, but merely saying...hey, for those I have loved before who may not have known and for the one love I am hoping to find…please know this is how you’ll know that I love you.
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post: