Old 02-16-2013, 07:46 AM   #86
Samurai Wanderer

How Do You Identify?:
It's cool!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cooky
Relationship Status:
In love

Samurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Do you like it? Does it work for you? I realize the nature of this thread but it's YOUR work. Your opinion is the only one that matters.

For the record, I like it. The femme isn't what I normally think of when I think of 'pin up' but I do like it. It's like a moment caught when the butch comes home after work and is greeted by his/her counterpart, who has prepared a romantic and/or naughty evening for them. That's how I read it, anyway. Others will read it differently.
Thank you for the idea setting While it's not how I'd think to depict a femme with a butch in suits, I wanted to give it a shot to broaden my understanding of the BF dynamics. eg How do femmes like to be depicted? Folks sounded excited about the idea too, so I wanted to get it right. Don't think I did though.

Overall, I'm greatly enjoying drawing BF themes, hence I'm open to ideas and suggestions.
Samurai Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Samurai Wanderer For This Useful Post: