Old 03-09-2012, 04:49 PM   #8
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I guess i've worked too much today and i'm too tired but i don't see what the problem is....

You have this girl who is not your primary, will never be and your relationship is friends with benefits and that's cool with the both of you.

Now you are wanting to say i love you to her but you are not in love.

So...why say it then. Don't rock the boat. Don't fix what doesn't need fixin. Sounds like from your posts, she may be more into you than you are her...and you want to say "I love you?". Ummmm, not a good idea...IMO.

Maybe i'm missing something....

If it is a raw need YOU have to say it....just remember...

All choices we make in life equate to some type of consequence, whether it be good, bad or indifferent.

Let sleeping dogs lie and just enjoy what you have....

Oh and PS. I also think that saying I love you and being in love are different. But, to peeps that don't get it....it is a hard rocky road.

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: